Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday presentation

To give a complete overview on our presentations, I should not forget to mention the Thursday session; Thiago's presentations on Web Security and Team Solution Design to the Software Development Company of Systop as well as to the Operating Center of Galaxy Talent (Job Center). In the morning Thiago had a bad headache again, so he took two pills to survive which made the headache go away, but which made him a little slowed down as well. I was afraid that he might fall asleep during his own presentation! On top of all, the air in the small room where the presentation took place was very limited, so I was even more afraid, that I could fall asleep as well...
In the end Thiago did very well of course and got nice feedback regarding the useful information he provided.
a small room, lacking oxygene

6 of the 10 people who carefully listened to Thiago

Now it is Friday, and I am sitting in the IBM office again, to work on my sales workshop material for next Tuesday... I am getting a bit nervous, as there is still one third missing, but I really want to provide them a useful, practical overview which helps them to improve. This is not that easy, and I feel like being back at university working on my thesis, putting together lots of information, copying stuff, deleting it again (too complicated and theoretical...) and looking for pictures in the web that can speak for themselves to emphasize my messages - in order to be less dependent on translations :-).

So I will leave you for now... talk to you soon...   - Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment