Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Go Sports

For the first time since I've been in China, I've flipped on the TV. The first channel that comes up is the sports channel. Instead of an outdoor team sport I was seeing, the WMA which I think stands for the World Martial Arts Tournment. After dinner I saw a ping pong tournamnet, which was really cool considering our own ping pong games this weekend. Then there were featurettes on weight lifting, volley ball, snooker (which is like pool but without numbers). Honestly I've never been into watching sports on TV, but I have to say I find Chinese sports TV facinating. I guess I found another piece of me that is really Chinese.

Speaking of being Chinese, here's some more food photos, for your pleasure.

-Andrea


Shrimp with dragon fruit
Roasted Lamb
Spicy Beef Dish

Mixed Vegetables

Red Wine Pears
Fried Dumpling
Hot Pot

1 comment: